Lab 1 updated again

Brad Grantham (grantham@tami.hadron.org)
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:14:46 -0500 (EST)

I think the design center setup is starting to settle down.

I have uploaded a new lab1.zip that has the following things fixed:
        - links correctly
        - removed HTML header from glut.h
        - fixed "include <GL/glut.h>"

You can download it from the lab web page.

In order to load the project, double click on the lab1.dsw file, NOT
the redraw.c file. In order to build and run the project, select
"Execute lab1.exe" from the "Build" menu and click "yes" when it asks
if you want to build lab1.exe.

(Yeesh! I promise that lab 2 and on will work much better.)

                -Brad

--
Brad Grantham, grantham@plunk.org, http://plunk.org/~grantham/