Tomorrow: Lecture Cancelled, Lab Still Due

Brad Grantham (grantham@tami.hadron.org)
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 00:18:07 -0500 (EST)

I regret that I don't have enough time to prepare for the lecture.
I'll still be in the lab tomorrow at 5 PM, and I still expect the labs
by 7 PM (but I think we can go over a few minutes if necessary.) Dave
and I will come up with an new schedule when he returns and we
will assign lab 2 next Wednesday, January 24st.

        - Lab is STILL DUE tomrrow before 7
        - I will be in the lab (MechEng 618) tomorrow from 5 to 7.

                -Brad

--
Brad Grantham, grantham@plunk.org, http://plunk.org/~grantham/